To see more of my work, please visit my web site by clicking here!

7.24.2008

Sarah & Ryan :: Flirt Session

Sarah is a fellow photographer and new friend of mine! She wanted some fun pictures of her and her hubby so I, along with my friend Jessica (thanks for your help girl!!), headed to Tulsa Sunday. We had a blast roaming around downtown. I just LOVE all the amazing places for taking pictures there!! Here are a few of my favorites. Sarah and Ryan, I had so much fun...I hope you like them!

we took a few headshots of Sarah for her new website
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aren't they cute?!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh! Chelsea, these are awesome... and what awesome models!!! They were totally perfect. Wonderful!
Roxy

Revolution Girl said...

LOVE the steamroller photo! So glad we came across that! Thanks again Chelsea - I love them :)

Anonymous said...

chelsea, I just love looking at the wonderful, adorable, pics. of my my granddaughter, Ava Morgan. She is a real little doll,we love her smile, and think she is just the cutest. You do a great job, chelsea, keep up the good work.

Grandma Jeanie

Betsy said...

These are great....maybe I need you to do a "flirt" session for me-what a great idea!

What's this having another photographer friend? I thought I was the only one- I am your neighbor after all!

Anonymous said...

Wow! How in the world did you get permission to sit in a steamroller? and how did they not get run over on the road!!!?

Anonymous said...

I love the one in the middle of the street with the BOk tower in the background. That's the beauty of Downtown Tulsa on a weekend, it's a ghost town!