To see more of my work, please visit my web site by clicking here!

7.29.2008

Eden + New Website!!

I am very excited to announce a new website and look coming soon! The site will offer many new things including the capability to order prints directly from it. I'm so excited and can't wait to debut it!!

Check out Eden along with my awesome new gold chair! Eden is such a natural in front of the camera...I love when I get to photograph her! More of her pictures will debut with the new site so stay tuned!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures...beautiful and innovative. It's heartwarming to see everyday expressions captured so that we can view them for many years.

Unknown said...

I
can't wait to order these prints of my little sis! She has grown so much since last years photographs! Beautiful pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! Great pictures of Eden! I love the second one! She is soooooo adorable!