To see more of my work, please visit my web site by clicking here!

7.21.2008

Ava :: One Year

Isn't she the cutest?! Her mom (April) made the sweet little tutu for this shoot...I love it! April is a regular blog reader so feel free to leave a comment...I'm sure she would love it!



Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE her boots!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Edited to add: to leave a comment, click on "comments" and log in with your gmail username and password or (if you don't have a gmail account) select "Name/URL" and just enter your name and comment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My neice is so beautiful! We love you, and happy first birthday!!
Love,
Aunt Carol and family

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she is older and sees those boots! Happy Birthday Ava.

Nice job Chelsea!

Unknown said...

Chelsea- we had so much fun with our photo session! I can't wait to see more of the photos on your new website!