To see more of my work, please visit my web site by clicking here!

7.09.2008

The Big 60!!!

My dad turns 60 this coming Saturday so what else to do but have a party! With my family's help, I planned a big surprise for him this past Saturday. The best surprise though was having three of his sisters and their husbands here from Kansas. Thanks to everyone for coming and for all your help! It was a great time! Happy Birthday Dad!!

he opened the door a little and was so shocked to see everyone, he shut it!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Opening cards and gifts
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The cooks
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With his sisters
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I loved this one...fixing the hair before the picture :)
Photobucket

No comments: