To see more of my work, please visit my web site by clicking here!

9.22.2008

One Hot Mama! {April Trashes It}

This lovely lady is my very best friend. She truly is beautiful from the inside out and I'm very lucky to have her in my life. We always have fun together and this session was no exception! April I hope you like, love ya girl!


she was laughing because Jessica was holding deer antlers over my head...whatever gets a smile!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I love my pictures and love ya too! I had a great time!

Unknown said...

Wow! I love my pictures and love ya too! I had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I veiwed my daughter-in-laws pics on the blog. I loved them and think April looked great. She is very pretty and giving birth to my granddaughter has only made her more lovely! Yes, WOW.