To see more of my work, please visit my web site by clicking here!

9.03.2008

Lucas {the big TWO!}

This little cutie just turned two! His mom is a good friend of mine so I was thrilled when she asked me to take his two year pictures. Man was I wore out after chasing him around with my camera! Roxy, enjoy....I really hope you like!!

check out those baby blues!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

ice cream break :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

it was a hoot watching him feed the ducks!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures of this little guy are remarkable!!!

Son Kissed Photography said...

Thanks for the compliment! I LOVE your work too, especially this session! One quick question. Can you tell me how you made your pictures larger on your blog? I can't seem to get mine any larger than they are now. I noticed that you photographed Sarah. We have a mutual friend. Small world! :)