To see more of my work, please visit my web site by clicking here!

4.16.2008

Trash It!

The dress that is! I wanted to do some fun trash the dress pictures so I asked my good friend Roxy to be my guinea pig. I borrowed a dress (thanks April!!), did her hair and make-up and off we went! We had such a blast and got some great shots!

If you are interested in trashing your wedding, prom, bridesmaid or just about any dress email me for more information. "Trashing" the dress does not mean you have to ruin it...just that you aren't afraid to get it dirty! Its a great way to get some awesome pictures before you put away that dress you won't necessarily wear again.

Roxy, thanks so much! You looked AMAZING and I had SO much fun!! Here are some of my favs! Oh and stay tuned for a funny slideshow of the "bloopers" from the day :)


Photobucket


Photobucket

Such a beautiful model!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She really worked it!
Photobucket


she got the train to honk!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

cacain119 said...

What a cute idea!! ...And that lady is one hot mama ;)

Unknown said...

She looks better than I did in my dress!